CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 16 August 2011

I'm seriously sad

hmm, what are you trying to do things. I sometimes do not get it.
I love you going to test you on it? how long do you.
I love you know? . you always say that you love me too.
  but please do all you ni right evidence.
  I sometimes think, I do not qualify for you: (.
  you are hot you are. many of you want to state right:).
do you have say, although many people like you.
but I've got you. # I not want to lose you know that: (.
  but sometimes I think I stay away from you. Because what do you know?
I feel like you do not need me: '/.
you know, you are important in my life? : (.
I feel like the relationship we're not important to you: '(
what are you trying to make love. you do not love me? : '(.
I hope all of them from you.
I think all, do I want to cry when you see the face: (.
I love the crew never lost until whenever:)
I love very much  AWAK

No comments:

Post a Comment