CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 15 August 2011

groan of a meeting with a hope you all read it

I have a story to be shared
on Saturday
I accompanied my friend to meet someone,
friends to be met to bring a friend
we meet and know each other
she is very friendly and entertaining liver
We walked together and talked
tired after our walk, I and my friend decided to return home
because it was almost night and day,
I was excited to see him again ...
on the next day I felt lost because not forget to ask for she phone number ....
I tried to contact him, but when I called him ... I chat with she but he is not treated likedo not know me, he is another I like I know not the first time I see him ... whether thecharacter of the time I met him he was just pretending?
I was stupid is perhaps somehow expect something from him

No comments:

Post a Comment